Part of the Text & Canon Conference Books series:
- A Critical Examination of the Coherence-Based Genealogical Method in New Testament Textual Criticism
- A New Approach to Textual Criticism
- Books & Readers in the Early Church
- Can We Trust the Gospels?
- Editing the Bible: Assessing the Task Past and Present
- Fundamentals of New Testament Textual Criticism
- Orthodoxy & Heresy in Early Christianity
- The Byzantine Text-Type and New Testament Textual Criticism
- The Living Text of the Gospels
- The New Testament Canon: Its Making and Meaning
- Beyond What Is Written
- The Story of the New Testament Text
This study offers the first sustained examination of the Coherence-Based Genealogical Method (CBGM), a computerized method being used to edit the most widely-used editions of the Greek New Testament.