Can You Trust Modern Translations?
- The works of Unitarian Thomas Emlyn Volume 2
- A full enquiry into the original authority of that text, 1 John v. 7
- Introduction to the New Testament in the Original Greek
- Studies in the Textual Criticism of the New Testament
- An Introduction to the NT Manuscripts and Their Texts
- The King James Only Controversy
- The Text of the New Testament
This is a poorly written and argued book rife with logical fallacies and historical inaccuracies right from the beginning. Starting on page 13, Mr. White immediately engages in a poisoning the well fallacy which continues on unto page 28. On pgs 24 and 25, Mr. White lumps everyone from the Reformers, Puritans, Westminster Divines, John Owen, John Gill, Joel Beeke, Jeff Riddle, Iain Paisley, the Free Presbyterian Church, and many more underneath the same pejorative King James Onlyist. A term he also uses to describe such people as Dr. Peter Ruckman & Gail Riplinger.