Part of the Text & Canon series:
- Textual Scholarship and the Making of the New Testament
- The Story of the New Testament Text: Movers, Materials, Motives, Methods, and Models
- The Byzantine Text-Type and New Testament Textual Criticism
- Fundamentals of New Testament Textual Criticism
- Books and Readers in the Early Church: A History of Early Christian Texts
- The New Testament Canon: Its Making and Meaning
- Orthodoxy and Heresy in Earliest Christianity
- The Living Text of the Gospels
- A Critical Examination of the CBGM in NTTC
- Editing the Bible: Assessing the Task Past and Present
- A New Approach to Textual Criticism. An Introduction to the CBGM
- Can We Trust the Gospels?
- An Introduction to the Greek New Testament (Tyndale House)
This study offers the first sustained examination of the Coherence-Based Genealogical Method (CBGM), a computerized method being used to edit the most widely-used editions of the Greek New Testament.