Can You Trust Modern Translations?
- Handbook to the Textual Criticism of the NT
- Misquoting Jesus
- Richard Simon Critical History of the Text of the New Testament
- A Critical History of the Old Testament
- The Text of the New Testament
- The King James Only Controversy
- An Introduction to the NT Manuscripts and Their Texts
- Studies in the Textual Criticism of the New Testament
- Introduction to the New Testament in the Original Greek
- An Introduction to the Textual Criticism of the NT
- Introduction to the Textual Criticism of the GNT
- Textual Scholarship and the Making of the New Testament
- The Westminster Assembly & Its Work
This is a poorly written and argued book rife with logical fallacies and historical inaccuracies right from the beginning. Starting on page 13, Mr. White immediately engages in a poisoning the well fallacy which continues on unto page 28. On pgs 24 and 25, Mr. White lumps everyone from the Reformers, Puritans, Westminster Divines, John Owen, John Gill, Joel Beeke, Jeff Riddle, Iain Paisley, the Free Presbyterian Church, and many more underneath the same pejorative King James Onlyist. A term he also uses to describe such people as Dr. Peter Ruckman & Gail Riplinger.